Want to improve your writing? Join a Critique Group.
Critique groups offer one of the best methods to improve both your writing skills and your productivity. Faculty members at writers’ conferences regularly recommend critique groups for both beginners and professionals. How can you find a group that’s right for you?
Critique Groups that Work gives you step-by-step tips for finding or starting a group, and then making it work for the long haul. Chapters include:
• Benefits of a Critique Group
• Finding or Starting a Group
• Ground Rules Make a Difference
• Do’s and Don’ts for Critique Groups
• Do’s and Don’ts for Readers
• Do’s and Don’ts for Critiquers
• Elements to Consider in a Critique